A place for guests to display their
fabulous cards and paper craft projects.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Joyce Johnson 15

November 2013 Challenge
 
I had pointsettia buttons on hand so I decided to draw a wreath on vellum paper
I drew pine branches and holly leafs to form a circle .I then maded small
holes were I wanted to place the buttons,my buttons have shanks on the back
so I couldn't just sew them on. I join the buttons by running thread thru
 the backs of the buttons to hold them in place. I added red crystals for holly berries
and a red bow. Note before adding the dec. I cut the wreath out.
 
I had this pearl paper on hand so I chose to use it, then I found the trim in my ribbon
draw to finish the card off. Hope you all enjoy .

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Joyce, I love the poinsettia buttons and the pretty pearl paper you used in the background. I like how you solved the problem of the button shanks too. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Joyce. I love your wreath.

    ReplyDelete